Centrale Marseille aims at promoting internationally its Education and Research by enhancing its worlwide influence.
The international relations office(IRO) is responsible for:
- Negotiating, setting up and promoting exchange and co-operation programmes, for students, faculty and researchers (double-degree programmes, European programmes, bilateral agreements)
- Informing international institutions, following up and developing links with current international partners ;
- Informing Centrale Marseille students about study abroad opportunities
- Pre-departure formalities (administrative formalities, insuring, housing, etc.) ;
- Welcoming international students and helping them adapt smoothly to their new academic and social environments.
- The international office facilitates the exchange of students, professors, and researchers by helping them to seek appropriate funding.