The international relations office (IRO) is responsible for:
- Negotiating, setting up and promoting exchange and co-operation programmes, for students, faculty and researchers (double-degree programmes, European programmes, bilateral agreements)
- Informing international institutions, following up and developing links with current international partners;
- Informing Centrale Marseille students about study abroad opportunities;
- Pre-departure formalities (administrative formalities, insuring, housing, etc.);
- Welcoming international students and helping them adapt smoothly to their new academic and social environments.
- The international office facilitates the exchange of students, professors, and researchers by helping them to seek appropriate funding.
With about a hundred of cooperations with prestigious universities in the world, Centrale Marseille is involved in strong international networks (TIME) and programmes (Erasmus, ......).
Each year, Centrale Marseille welcomes more and more foreign students, and more and more "outgoing" students are going abroad.
Dean of International Affairs